Thanks, Google: Long-Lost Radio Transcript (Israel Radio)
In 2008, I attended the First International Jewish Bloggers Convention in Israel, sponsored by Nefesh B’Nefesh, an organizations that assists people who are making aliyah (moving to Israel). I was interviewed several times on the radio and in print, and one of those radio transcripts is available online. It’s kind of interesting to read it more than a year later (although the transcript is missing a few words – maybe I have to enunciate more next time, so Israeli transcriptions can be more accurate).
- Crash Course: 7 Tips Toward Strengthening Media Strategy
- Virgin Atlantic’s Snowpocalypse Social Media #Fail
- Twitter and the College Student Population
- “Globalizing the Shtetl” Presentation Now on SlideShare
- Fed-Up Employee Creating Bad PR? Social Media Can Help (Just Ask JetBlue)
- Your “Twimprimatur,” and Other Secrets of Social Media
- Does Your Organization Have an Anti-Innovation Checklist?
- Do You Like – or Hate – the New Facebook?
- Social Media Manifesto Takes Off on Twitter
- June and July: Back in Israel Again…