Your “Twimprimatur,” and Other Secrets of Social Media
What’s a Twimprimatur? Here’s a hint: I made it up. And here’s another hint: imprimatur + Twitter. (Imprimatur literally means “let it be printed,” but here are some more definitions.)
In July, I was interviewed by Rusty Mike Radio in Jerusalem – we went deep into blogging, Twitter, Facebook, and more. Check out the entire interview here, for insights into making these social media work better for you, as well as stories about Jewish innovation, how to make blogging into a quasi-career, and what my connection is to Madonna. And, of course, how to create your own Twimprimatur.
- Crash Course: 7 Tips Toward Strengthening Media Strategy
- Virgin Atlantic’s Snowpocalypse Social Media #Fail
- Twitter and the College Student Population
- “Globalizing the Shtetl” Presentation Now on SlideShare
- Fed-Up Employee Creating Bad PR? Social Media Can Help (Just Ask JetBlue)
- Does Your Organization Have an Anti-Innovation Checklist?
- Do You Like – or Hate – the New Facebook?
- Thanks, Google: Long-Lost Radio Transcript (Israel Radio)
- Social Media Manifesto Takes Off on Twitter
- June and July: Back in Israel Again…